Friday, November 21, 2008

T-3 days and counting

I'm in bed, emailing, etc. What a lame-o, no? Perhaps. But I woke up with a hacking cough now. The Gods are trying to drive me batty with this month-long cold (since before the marathon). I will just have to go and relax on the beach in Thailand and recuperate.

I did a load of business yesterday: updated my resume, repacked (sort of) two of my large-in-charge duffel bags, walked to the top of nearby volcano Mount Eden, laid on the trampoline with Grace, fended off scary hostel guy (one of those conspiracy theorist Americans from San Diego), took a shower (just threw that one in there to see if you were paying attention). Heh!

Crazy picture lady is at it again:
(I didn't notice the camera was set on "color accent." Normally the water is aqua blue... oops!)
Cows at the top of Mt Eden
Mt Eden volcano cone
Auckland from Mt Eden

No comments: