Thursday, November 6, 2008

News Update

This will go down as one of the most exciting weeks in a while.

Ran marathon. Wasn't sore.

Bought ticket to Thailand (finally) leaving 25 November. Plan to spend Christmas and New Years with a friend in Taiwan.

New president elected in the USA.

Went out one or two times each night...

Somewhere in here I have to pack up all my things. I'd had grandiose ideas of getting it all back into my two duffel bags, but I've allotted myself one extra backpack. I plan to store it in NZ and fly off to SE Asia with just my small green waterproof backpack.

Next week is the last week at work here. I finish officially on 14 November.

The following week, I'll be camping for a few days, then will have about five days to prepare myself before I fly off.

Tonight I'm headed to the Nutcracker with Ursula.

No comments: