Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two days of train trips

Nuremberg

Just off the train with John, whose apartment I'm taking over.


Spinning the ring for good luck.

My mug for the mulled wine matches the building!
Rothenberg

From the tower on the city walls.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

For Carrie. It's a framed tarantula I think from a second hand store. The framing was done in 1976. I sort of wanted to buy it but I held back. It was only 30 euros! Bargain!

Schneeballen. A Rothenberg tourist trap thing.

Some gardens. I think there was something about the four seasons here.

My feet and horses from the bridge.

Snack. Espresso and Schneeballen.

Six hours on trains and buses, modeling my new hat.

2 comments:

Josh and Molly said...

Hey Lady, I think it looks like you are having too much fun! I loved Rothenberg. I vote that you should go to the weird museum. I went there and I thought it was crazy! Keep the pictures coming. I'm living vicariously through you!
Love, Molly

Sara said...

Hey dear, I hope you visit and practice deine Deutsch mit mich! Liebe, Sara