Monday, November 23, 2009

Shipping delays... bosh!

I was so excited to have my stuff delivered but just got an email saying it would be delayed by at least a week, so now expected delivery is Dec 3 or 4. Ohh. I'm bummed, but what's another week in the same clothes?

Man oh man.

I'm going to move into my apartment with my sleeping bag. I don't care! I can't stay in the pension any longer.

Today we also had our first full day of patients, which went rather smoothly considering the call center accidentally scheduled every single slot and double-booked several. They also scheduled a full afternoon for two doctors even though Dr/Captain Carlson had to leave at 3PM for a meeting. (Normally optometry schedules their own patients, so this should just be a one-time affair.) I enjoy my patients, who are for the most part, coherent and upright, which is an improvement over the last two work places of mine. I also find the backstories of my patients interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Helga and Ernst will haul a mattress upstairs for you to borrow......and bring some vegetables to share also! This will make you enjoy Christmas even more.
love, auntie dj

Sara said...

My coworker is borrowing me her thermarests. I'm going camping! I think every night, I'll roast marshmallows under the broiler and then burn some tofu-dogs if I can find them. Yes.