Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter becomes me.

Positive events abound late in the week. The snow falls; life falls into place. Finally.

A phone. Internet. A reliable car. Moving into my new office.

Ok so it's not all perfect yet, but I'm nearing the end of the shuffles back and forth to the store, exchanging phones. Calling the internet company without resolution.

I have a new phone, which allows me to call the States and twenty-two other countries for a flat rate per month. Only $30 (20E). My wifi stick works here and all over Germany. Alles ist gut.

I've even mailed some Christmas cards.

As Friday closes, I'm watching "A Room with a View" from 1986. And preparing for the weekend, which hopefully is restful. (Though I cannot lie, I feel like getting out and jetting over to Czech, since it's only 25 miles away... I just might.)

No comments: