Wednesday, September 2, 2009

House rehabing: the short list

I'm back in my house. It's nicer than I thought it would be. (Gee, I had good decorating sense!) It's good to fill it with my spirit and blood.

Today I touch-up painted as much as I could, repainted the bathroom and ran to the hardware store for a few supplies. The day is gone. And I have much to do.

The yard: a never-ending creator of rotting pears. Next will be rotting figs. Good thing I have massive yard waste bins.

Also trying to re-decorate the place with my few artistic things. "Staging" I guess is what it's called. I could have used my realtor's things, but mine probably fit better in my house. Certainly, the giddyup chair will help sell the house for me.

The list is endless, and it feels like I am not getting much done. One person, even crazy, insane me, is limited on what she can accomplish.

Add on to that, thoughts of Germany, moving companies calling, continuing the credentialling process and impending letter to renters with deposit refund to compose.

I don't have a minute to spare.

No comments: