Monday, January 3, 2011

Langski laufen in Deutschland

Normally I go skiing at a golf course in Königstein, about 10 minutes from my house by car. Yesterday, I mostly went into the woods, following the trails of the bunnies and other animals. It was dreamy, and I doubt that I'll be returning much to the track skiing. These photos are a mix of the two places.






Cuttin' trail.
Just me. And the trees.


Boobs in the snow.



I was trying to get the snow in my hair, because it was swirling around in such a magical way, but not so easy to self-photo.
I thought I needed to dye my hair red, but I think it's already sort of that way. Funny how we change into different people through the years. I also gave myself a haircut, and I'm pretty happy with it.
On the golfcourse.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics. Does one really say Langski laufen ? I think so, Langlauf skilaufen is so awkward. But some of the mothers at my German school in Alaska disagree.
Peter @Rilke Schule Anchorage