Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In case you miss me


Adventures in bathroom self-portraiture

I figured you might miss all the faces I used to make so I've been practicing my facial expressions. (Having laryngitis helps. ) Periodically I feel like I should post a photo of me, so after this post, I think I'm off the hook for several months. Next time I post my pic, I will have hair long like hippie!



Ooh-that's-bitter-beer!
How-come-I-can't-have-chocolate-for-breakfast
Holy-cow-I'm-about-to-say-"Uff-da!"
Jay-Leno-chin-smile



Just me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to see you my dear! You look wonderful :)
~ Shanta

Unknown said...

you must be really bored?

Sara said...

I was hoping to be "discovered!" HAHA.

Anonymous said...

These are much better versions of our "bathroom pictures". You seem so happy...and I am so glad. :) -Lourdes

Sara said...

Lulu! Actually that's what I was trying to do- and I was going to send it to you-- but all the ones I took like that one of ours didn't work so I just started making faces!