Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's 2008!

Last day of work. It went fine. I'll miss the wonderful people at Kaiser.

I got a link from Donna regarding a Northwest woman who has downsized:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/8499817.html
(I gave up trying to figure out the proper way to link, so just cut and paste it!)



Perhaps, I too could be happy in an 84 square foot place? I guess I have down-sized to squatting in my baby sister's room. Anything could be next. Watch out friends and family, here I come with my shed! Who wants me first?

2 comments:

Ross said...

Hope you have a great trip to New Zealand. Let us know when you arrive. We're counting on visiting you some time this year!
Ross

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara Bean
I measured my closet and it is 7x9 - that's 63 sq ft. If I took all the clothes out and bumped the wall out 3 feet for 84 sq the bed might fit -it would have to be made into a skyscraper.
Brian, Ross and I are coming to visit you in NZ. However, we might not want your "shed" in our back yard to pay us back.
Have a great trip, keep up the blogsite, we all here in Minnesota send our love and happy travels.
Auf wiedersehen, Au revoir,Adios, Arrivederci, Hasta la vista,
Love, Auntie Dee