Monday, July 12, 2010

“Have fun, success or even pleasure with your order.”

It’s what came up when I selected “Translate Message.”

I intend to do all three.

I received my new camera. Finally. After a swirling round about way of sending payment. Nothing it seems lately is smooth on the first try. However, I think this was worth the wait. I’m not unhappy, as I mostly thrive on delayed gratification. I don’t think there’s an actual endpoint of “how long to wait” before getting what I want. It could be years or days, more is generally better. What does this mean? I do not know.

But I do have a camera now, to replace the one that the Barcelona thieves ran off with. And it’s delightful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What model camera did you buy? What model camera was stolen?

Sara said...

I got a Canon Power Shot s90.

The one missing was a Canon Power Shot 870IS, but I might be wrong. It was about 2 yrs old.

I also use my Pentax SLR but you need a little camera to get around. I always have it in my purse... good for on-the-fly stuff. SLRs are so cumbersome, unfortunately.

Sara said...

It was a 870IS-- I looked it up. They don't make them anymore or I'd buy it again.