Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life is fragile

I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual, and I believe in the power of love and prayer. I am asking the universe to take care of my cousin-in-law Amy.

Amy, who is married to my cousin Chris, is my age (33) with two little kids, Alex and Lucy (they have appeared on my blog before here). She has to undergo brain surgery next week to remove a tumor that was just found this week.

I am asking you to offer up a little prayer for our Amy and her family this week, that she is taken care of and delivered safely home.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sending up a prayer....

Dee J. said...

Thank you my dear - you don't know what your phone calls and emails have meant to me - it is like a shelter in the storm - I think it may be because you were once in a storm yourself.
love, auntie DJ (Chris' mom and Amy's mother-in-law, Alex and Lucy's Grammy)