Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter in the Cook Islands

It's taken me all week to get these posted. I don't know what the issue is- every day it's something different. I can't write the blog story right now. My mind is too frazzled.

I'll just say the Cook Islands are dreamy- better than any beach holiday I've ever been on.

An inlet where I swam during my bike around the island
The beach in front of my hostel, Rarotonga Backpackers
Beach-rocks
More coastline
Backpackers at sunset (taken from my hammock- sorry not perfect!)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

and in portland it's snowing, hailing and raining.

Anonymous said...

In Bloomington it was a tropical 46 degrees today and the snow is melting but in a couple days there is a forecast for "wintry mix" - I love the dark palm tree picture. Do you do a lot of setting adjustments on your camera?
Where next, my dear?
love, auntie verdle

Sara said...

I'm still trying to figure out the camera settings... not too hot at it. I checked out a book at the library on digital SLRs so we will see if my skills improve.

Next trip is the south island.