Saturday, February 9, 2008

Adventures in "Bussing It"

This weekend on a whim I met Rose Marie's son in Tauranga for a couple days. I plopped on the bus at 7:30AM. Each day, I write 3 things I am grateful for in my journal. When I looked back, "Bus Rides" made it in there both Saturday and Sunday. There's nothing like riding some sort of public transportation, looking out the window, listening to music and reflecting on life.


Beach off Tauranga


Succulent boat


Avocado I picked


Relaxing on the deck I


Relaxing on the deck II

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos sara! such beautiful colors as your canvas. what camera did you end up getting?

Sara said...

I have the Pentax K100 Super. It's the budget SLR for beginners. :) I'm all about watching my money. Gotta save it for more trips!