Friday, April 20, 2012

Savannah

Wormsloe Plantation.
 I never knew hanging moss could be so romantic.
Backwards records signs.
Coffee purchasing is banned from here after Barista had conniption about my photo of him. Apparently he thinks he is some sort of rockstar. 
JD, the graduate of SCAD. 
 Writing and thinking in good light.
 Gallery Espresso.
 Tour guide, former Savannah local, and old man in background.
Bathroom wallpaperish decor. 
Yes, and this what I am doing, is not a waste of my life. Even if it might seem to be by some. 
 Movies and nostalgia abound.
Transport around town, the folders I found on Craigslist. 
 I love goodwill. I love retro. I love trees.
I love the word linoleum. And Charlie. 
Making toffee. 
And pralines. 
Making wishes. Hoping they come true. 

No comments: