Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Personal Schedule Update Time

As you all know by now, any scheduling of mine must be taken with a massive grain of salt. (The kind horses lick.) But here goes anyway...

Current city: Bemidji, MN (the place of my birth in 1976)

Plan:
Aug 7: Traverse to Minot, ND with my mom and Carrie and Oatie.
Aug 11: Drive back to Portland with Carrie and Oatie in Carrie's Prius. (Will be rooming with Nate, a very old friend, in Portland.)
Aug 26-30+: Working holiday in Tacoma. Yes, Tacoma. They formerly had a problem with gangs, so tried to remedy the situation by creating an artist's enclave. I hope it worked. I plan to check out the art galleries.
September: Open.
Sept 30: Regain possession of house in Portland. Will likely try to sell the house by owner for a couple weeks and see if I get any biters.

I have a few ideas up my sleeve about jobs, but will wait until a few things settle down before I make any moves.

No comments: