Monday, May 19, 2008

Questions

Someone asked me, "If the move to New Zealand were looked at symbolically, what would it say about the inner journey?" So I wrote it into my journal.

I guess this move is about change, rethinking what's important. Rethinking life. Shedding materialism. Creating space to be. Seeing who I am. Understanding the world. Accepting life.

This week, the week after Jim died, life seems very still.

I wonder when life is going to have real meaning. Did I move here for real meaning? Probably I hoped I would find it. But moving isn't going to bring meaning to life. Life is meaning. Just living is meaning. Isn't it?

Moving to New Zealand has allowed me to shed some of my peripheral layers and see the world more clearly. I guess that's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Sara, I agree...to live your life fully is really the most important thing...you are surely doing this! thanks for helping brian and myself w/ living our lives too :) - Shanta