Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm tired of the politics in the US

You know, what if we just did the right thing?

What if we acted each day with love? In every encounter? In every decision?

What kind of world would it be? 

What if everything didn't revolve around money and status?

What if we took care of our neighbour as our own?

What if people acted with conscience? Honest conscience. Rather than thinking, "What's in it for me?" What about me? How can I keep it all to myself? 

Who is happy when they hoard their things? Their abilities? Their love? Their money? 

I don't get it. I don't want to read anymore newspapers. I don't even want to know. I think I am happy living in the bubble of my own mind and seeing what I see. Otherwise I am reminded that the world is not as nice of a place as I would see it on my own. And I think that is sad.

No comments: